The renting of the house takes place under the following rules and conditions:
The reservation / the payment of rent
A reservation will be converted into a booking if the full payment of the rental amount has been received in our bank account.
The rent need to be paid to us within 7 days after our confirmation of reservation, unless otherwise agreed.
If the rent is not paid on scheduled time, we have the right to reserve the house to others, unless otherwise agreed with you.
Check in / Check out
Check-in on the day of arrival is in principle from 3 pm, unless otherwise agreed.
Check out on the day of departure before 11.00 a.m. unless expressly agreed otherwise.
The amount of the deposit is 100 euros and this will be charged with the payment of the rent.
This deposit will be refunded within 5 days after the end of the rental period, unless there is damage or loss of property.
In that case, the value of the damage, or the replacement, will be deducted from the deposit.
In case of special circumstances (severe illness and so on), the booking can be canceled free of charge and full refund is given.
In other cases, cancellation with 50% refund of the rent is possible up to 2 weeks before the renting period will start.
We rent the house in the trust that you will take care as a good householder for our house.
– The house is a non smoking house except in the open space (the patio).
– No pets are allowed in the house.
– Please no parties, which are organised and visited by other persons than the crowd that belongs to your party.
– For your safety, the house can only be used and entered by the persons who are registered by the renting of the house.
– You need a persmission of our hostess Nairobis, to allow other people to joining you in the house.
– Due to your safety and strict Cuban regulations, it is not allowed to provide other people, outside of the affiliated company, overnight accommodation.
In the event of violation of this rule, the lease will be terminated immediately, without notice or notice of default.